Wednesday, August 11, 2010

SINGAPORE- ORCHARD ROAD




We had dinner at this quaint hawker centre, Lau Pa Sat. One could dine on pig's organ soup, but I much prefered the satay.








On our last day, we headed back to good old Orchard Road to snap up some last minute bargins at the sales.























I love Orchard Road. Beautiful shops, enormous green trees, lush gardens and lots of happy people.






































Nice.












When in town, we always buy and icecream sandwich from one of these funny little carts. You can have your slab of icecream between wafers or bread which is rather like sponge cake.








And so ends my little trip to Singapore. I am very happy with all my crafty purchases. I seem to discover new craft and fabric shops each visit. So time to start saving up for my next trip. It could be a while though - private school fees for my kids are more of a priority!
















No comments:

Post a Comment