Monday, July 15, 2013

multitasking

 On the weekend, we travelled to the Sunshine Coast for another rowing regatta. If you ever visit Australia, you must stay on the Sunshine Coast. It's a little piece of heaven. We rented an apartment, and this was the view from our balcony.
The event ran for two days, starting at the crack of dawn. Since there is a lot of sitting around waiting for your race, I like to do a few things so I don't waste time. Of course, I bring along my beads. I also listened to the football match broadcast on my phone via the internet at the same time.



The rowing team went to dinner at the surf club. I had salmon and prawns. Another tip if you happen to visit Queensland; surf clubs serve good value meals overlooking our beautiful surf beaches.
My son's quad team won gold again. Very thrilling for rowers and their parents alike.
My football team won again. Sitting comfortably on top of the AFL ladder.
And here's my beading project, finished by the lake.
 

4 comments:

  1. I was at the Sunshine Coast last year around this time. It's a beautiful spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The water shots are so tranquil that I'm tempted to take up rowing ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a wonderful place.
    Do you like soccer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting all of these awesome pictures. Your beading project is wonderful and it is gorgeous. Thanks for posting all of these awesome pictures. Your beading project is wonderful and it is gorgeous.


    Online PhD UK

    ReplyDelete