Friday, July 6, 2012

SYDNEY - OUT AND ABOUT

 We found some lovely clothes at Zara. I have never been to Zara before. I wish we had it where I live in QLD. If any international stores come to Australia, they set up shop in Melbourne or Sydney, but never in Queensland. By the way, I found out that Laduree is opening up in Westfield Sydney.


The Japanese craft book section at Kinokuniya.

 We had lunch at the Asian food court in the Sussex Centre in Chinatown. It's fairly similar to food courts in Singapore and Malaysia.

This beverage stall reminded me of Singapore in the 70's! It had that retro feel about it.

4 comments:

  1. Looking the food photo, I would think that you had it here in Kuala Lumpur. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a nice time out! I love Zara and I love the craft book section at kinokuniya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I've heard so many good things about ZARA! Hehe, I have still yet to go! >w<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I'm so envious that Laduree is opening up in Australia! I hope Zara opens up near your soon =3 I really enjoy their style!

    ReplyDelete