Friday, February 15, 2013

LEGOLAND MALAYSIA PART 2

 Once we pryed our son out of the shop, we headed off to see the attractions and try some rides.
Throughout the park are these lifesized figures made from Lego. I just thought they were amazing and ingenious. This was a baker enticing customers into the Lego Cafe.


 A diver emerging from the water carrying a water creature of some sort?
It really is a BIG shop.

 An artiste.

The park is divided up into different zones. This was Technic Land, and the ride was similar to the teacup ride at Disneyland.
I thought this ride, Project X looked like it would be a bit of fun. It turned out to be absolutely terrifying! I felt as if I was going to be flung out of the car at each turn. My daughter and I screamed rather loudly the entire ride. We decided to purchase the photo taken of us on the ride. I still laugh everytime I look at it. It has to be the worst photo ever taken of me, squealing with my mouth wide open and my hair all over the place. My husband looks like he is about to vomit and my son is laughing, enjoying the whole affair. Everyone gets much amusement from that photo, but I'm not going to show it here as it's just too embarrasing.



Cute creations everywhere I looked.

Wave Racers ride.
Whoever built this was an Einstein in my opinion!
Next post; Miniland.
 


3 comments:

  1. Love all those photos.

    You're not showing the photo at Project X? Shoot. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! :)
    anyway, i answered your question :) read about it here dear:
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/2013/02/ask-raellarina-batch-1.html

    xoxo,
    Rae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Lisa!
    Is your son on last picture?
    very cute!!!
    I congratulate your daughter's entrance into a fashion school of higher grade!

    akiko
    http://kimonosnack.blogspot.co

    ReplyDelete