Friday, May 24, 2013

Universal Studios, Singapore

Sadly, it was our last day in beautiful Singapore. We had a late night flight back to Australia, so we left our luggage at the airport and spent the rest of the day at Universal Studios on Sentosa Island. Sentosa has undergone a huge transformation in recent years, with many new attractions and shops.

This was our second time here, but the first visit not all the attractions and rides were operating yet.




 I would love to go to New York one day, but the fake one will have to suffice for now.
 Shrek's castle

Jurassic Park Treetops ride- runs all of 30 seconds.
 



I don't normally gush over theme park rides, but I was absolutely blown away by the Transformers ride. It was part virtual and part reality, but you could not tell where one ended and the other started. I truly believed I was in the Transformers world. It's a bit hard to explain, but you simply must try it if you ever go to Universal Studios. I loved it so much, that I went on it twice.


The food here isn't too bad. Typical fast food, but edible.


 It's quite pleasant just strolling around the park.





It's even worth coming here, just for the beautiful gardens.

I always like rides on water. This Madagascar ride was pretty tame. The Jurassic Park water ride is more exciting and faster.

 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. You made me wanna go on a Transformers ride too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this post as I just came back from Universal Studios from Orlando =P The park in Singapore looks more fun hahaha Maybe cause it's more new so it's got all the good stuff =P

    ReplyDelete