Saturday, June 29, 2013

WHEAT FREE CHICKEN SCHNITZEL and another win to Hawthorn

This is really easy. Thin out chicken breasts by butterflying them. Then dip into beaten egg, and dip into almond meal. You can add some grated parmesan to the almond meal for extra flavor. Shallow fry in macadamia nut oil until golden.

You can then add a topping. Here I used avocado and cheese. Place under the grill to melt the cheese. Another topping I love is chopped tomatoes with cheese.
I served mine with buttered green beans and cauliflower cooked in cream and cheese. Best of all, no blood glucose spike after eating!
 
The Hawks won another match today, making it 12 straight wins in a row. I am a very happy Hawthorn supporter. Just wish they would play a match in Queensland so I could go and see them.

1 comment: