Monday, October 21, 2013

Sweet Little Maya

 Here is Maya, aged 4 days old.
 She looks so tiny and helpless, it's hard to believe that one day she will have a huge responsibility, in watching over my son. Border Collies have been selectively bred to become working dogs and instinctively want to please their owner, so I already know she will be a wonderful diabetic alert dog.
 
I can't help it, but I am going to be one of those bloggers who obsesses about their puppy, and thinks their dog is the cutest and the smartest in the world. I'm really looking forward to having a little baby in the house again.


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness what a cute little dog. And so tiny! Just want to give her lots of cuddles. She has an important job in the future, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a cat person, but even a cat person cannot help but fall in love with this. Blog away!

    Diabetes dog? Is that a dog that can smell it when blood sugar drops?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they can smell changes in blood sugar levels.

      Delete
  3. OH MY!!! why should you hide such a cutie from the world!!!!! :) :) :) SMOOOOOSH!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete