Tuesday, October 4, 2011

SHIBUYA - JAPAN TRIP 2011 (part 2)

These couple of shots were taken from Mark City.

              There are always many interesting shops inside the train stations- these two are in Shibuya.



                                      It was very warm and humid out. Lots of people, as always.

First stop was Forever 21. It is located in the old HMV building. I think it had 6 storeys.
I feel I'm a little too old for their clothing, but I did end up purchasing two tops and some earrings.
Next, one of my favourite stores, Loft.  The stationary section is always my first port of call.
I got one of these dress up sticker sets for my niece.
Everything is seasonal in Japan. Autumn greeting cards were the current theme.
Gorgeous note paper sets. I got me a few.
Japanese sweets erasers.
I bought oodles of stickers; some for gifts and some to make some greeting cards.
 
Then back on the streets ond off to the next shop on my itinerary...

1 comment:

  1. That reminds me. I need to get some of those drss up sticker for a friend when I visit Japan soon! :)

    ReplyDelete