Saturday, July 24, 2010

RAFFLES CITY

On the way to our next destination, The Raffles Hotel, we came across a shopping mall which I have never shopped at, Raffles City. By the way, don't you just love the old architecture of Singapore?

Some of these old shops, now house some really stylish and funky fashion shops.


The majestic St Andrew's Cathedral, which was used a hospital during WWII.








I stumbled across a shop full of kawaii called "A"n" BC", where I found these cute Rilakkuma pens.





Deco tape and chocolate strap.






Stickers in my favourite themes; furniture and cakes.







I love this washi in shades of red.








Another lovely embroidered card to match the one I bought from the Peranakan Museum.

There were many other fabulous shops in Raffles City. The department store, Robinsons was having a mega sale. It sold a good variety of jewellery, handbags and make-up. We ate lunch at the hilarious Mos Burger, where all the staff were aged over 70! So adorable!










No comments:

Post a Comment